animeRELOAD - Community

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » animeRELOAD - Community » The Lounge » The Official Anti Rayne Thread

The Official Anti Rayne Thread

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

People say that all this hate towards him is useless and unjustified but I can't help but to feel genuine hate towards him. I really really don't like Rayne.

i don't hate him. i just wish he'd stop leaving and run the forum like a proper admin would.

"i'm going to give the forum away"

"no wait. i'm staying"

"wait no. mystic is getting the forum"

"just kidding. i'm staying"

(he leaves) "you all wanted me to leave. how is this my fault."

*sigh* Ok Rayne. Ok...

So what? You think he should just drop his personal life, his job, studies ect just to run a forum from which he doesn't get any form of payment from? How about you try and step into his shoes for a moment and think about it for a bit. The forum isn't that important. He DOESN'T have to stay or keep it running. You members are acting very childish and immature at the very best. If you want the forum back so much, then go and start another one. Rayne or even luna don't have to be the one controlling everything. We are all capable.

He insulted our queen! how dare he!!!!

Rayne is Rayne. He is an admin, like any other admin. He did what he could for us and the forum. most of you are adults. you should know how life is like as you grow older You need to work to pay bills. Support family if you have any ect.

I am 27.

At 19 years of age, I had so much free time. I could sleep all day without any worries or hassle but now I am 27. I have a family and kids and debts I need to pay off. I'm not that active on the forum. Hell. I struggle to even have five minutes of free time to myself anymore. It's all a part of life.

hate him. plain and simple as that.

LOOOOL.

You're all hating a guy for living his life. This is fucking hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I wonder if luna and him still talk???

derp

Can someone give me atleast one legit reason as to why they hate Rayne. So far all I've read is that he sucks for leaving and that you hate him. No actual good and logical reason.

Did you know he and luna are married with 11 kids now.

@I See Dead People: I hear she ate half of them.

Gosh I love threads like these. :3

@Violet: oh sheit. His loyal pet to the rescue. Ofc. Argument wouldn't be complete without her.

You are here » animeRELOAD - Community » The Lounge » The Official Anti Rayne Thread